Monday, June 1, 2009

Afraid of My Own Haunted House


It's a bit ironic that most people know me as the Scream Queen, that carzy women that owns a haunted house and although everywhere else I like my alone time... I am afraid to be alone in the haunted house I have created. Dr. Haunt's Chamber of Fears is a Horrifying Texas Haunted House

For the last seven years I have spent over 5,000 hours of man-hours inside Dr. Haunt's Chamber of Fears - building walls, designing scenes, creating costumes, adding in the mood lighting and yet all of this I do but I just can not do it alone. The sounds that are not sounds that I have invented echo through the walls and off the ceiling. The thought of the previous ghost sightings inside this very building. Or is it when the homeless man broke in and made his home here that I wonder is he back? Sometimes I see the mouse or skunk that is to blame for the sound. Sometimes I assume it is the wind or the trees outside but I find my happy place (my IPOD so loud that is drowns out all other sounds). Of course this does nothing for my safety or aletrness as I have been working alone in the building only to find one of my crew to walk up and touch me. Yes, that will be the day... you will read in the Gainesville Daily Register - Haunt Owner Killed by Actor. Then from the heading you read in the story the actor only approach the haunt owner who was caught off guard, pee on themself, and then died of a heart attack!

Of well, I guess it is great for business that the Queen of Horror is afraid even in her own domain. So I guess it is easy to see why we emergency exit 25% of our customers. Texas and Oklahoma's Scariest Haunted House is Dr. Haunt's Chamber of Fear

The great part is it is not just me who is scared in this truly haunted place. About 30% of our actors do not want to be in a scene alone as well as when we play games like tag or hide and seek we always must play in teams as nobody is brave enough to high in the haunted house when it is pitch black.

Oklahoma and Texas #1 Rated Haunted House Dr. Haunt's Chamber of Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment